La Software House 29Palms ha rilasciato lo scenario aeroportuale di Mykonos LGMK
- Detailed representation of the terraforming of the airport’s surrounding area
- Sloped runway
- High-detailed 3d objects and buildings
- High detailed ground polygons and textures
- Animated apron vehicles
- Custom animated windsocks
- Detailed representation of the airport’s parking area.
- High detailed apron including the new airport’s layout lines and signs.
- High detailed night lighting most of it being “physical” (dynamic lighting)
- Fully custom taxiway, runway, reil and tower beacon lights. All the lights have been designed from scratch with custom 3d objects. Moreover, the intensity and color of their glow has been trimmed so that the outcome is much less intense and much closer to the real airport
- Custom Hazard beacon lights at airport’s surrounding area (on top of the surrounding hills)
- Custom boats and ships at the island’s port
- Three existing heliports are present in the scenery
- Three characteristic landmarks have been added to the scenery
Mykonos Airport (IATA: JMK, ICAO: LGMK) is the international airport of the Greek island of Mykonos.It is located 4 kilometers southeast from the town of Mykonos at a 405ft elevation. It serves flights to domestic and European metropolitan destinations due to the island being a popular leisure...