This build does not represent the level of quality we seek to achieve by the time we get to a 1.0 release, but with just a small team of 3 we know that by releasing our current build to the community we can get valuable feedback and help on improving the H135 to be an aircraft we can all enjoy.
Watch our official Airbus H135 helicopter tutorial from our development team -
It is very difficult to respond to every comment as we have multiple threads up across different flight sim forums and websites. For troubleshooting and exclusive access to our test builds please JOIN US ON DISCORD!
Our helicopter has a personal heliport that was created by SJFLY2!
* Unzip and place the folder into your community folder
Community Folder Default Locations:
For those who purchased the game from Windows Store:
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\
For those who purchased the game from Steam Store:
- C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\
KNOWN ISSUES - HELP WANTED
* Outside cameras have a mind of their own.
* Our flight model needs a ton of work, this will likely be finalized after all engine work has been completed.
* Because we are still so early in the development process we have not yet tuned anything to be in line with the H135's real world performance specs. We will complete this work in the polishing phase of our eventual 1.0 release.
* Our model and textures do not yet meet our standards, but we are making progress every day. We would like to explore a medical themed interior so please reach out if you can assist with that.
* Avionics are not implemented or final at all. We are creating completely custom panels and working out some issues here still.
* We had intended to correctly model the Pratt and Whitney PW206B, but there is something seriously bugged out with turboprops so for now we have shipped the helicopter with our best efforts.
* PharaohSteve - MediaHypeTrain - Producer
* Davux3 - Developer
* Destroyer121 - Developer
* Flightsim Squadron’s EggMan & kingdmac - Consultants
* Crispy136 for providing the UK Police, Navy and SAMU liveries
and SJFLY2 for creating this awesome heliport!