LeonardoSH ha rilasciato da poco il primo update del Maddog
- new installer software;
- fixed issue with ATC stuttering;
- fixed issue with EFB brightness, min value now is greater then 0;
- fixed small issues in the exterior model;
- fixed issue with ACARS preliminary WAB message;
- fixed missing mech call sound;
- fixed missing CABIN ALTITUDE aural;
- fixed issue of Load Manager duplicating the EFB background png in the community folder when installing liveries;
- fixed overhead panel collision;
- added panel collision for EFB 1/2;
- added TAB + left click for HDG and ALT knobs as equivalent of right click;
- added handling of AUTOPILOT DISENGAGE e AUTOTHROTTLE DISCONNECT sim events;
- added missing PFPX/SimBrief profiles to installer;
- added current selected panel state in Load Manager info page;
- increased overall sounds volume;
- SimVars for landing, strobe and beacon light now reflect the state of the aircraft lights.
La Software House Indiafoxtecho ha annunciato di aver cominciato a realizzare la replica del celebre aereo da combattimento con ala a geometria variabile
Non è previsto a breve il rilascio ma l'intenzione degli sviluppatori è quello di fornire una "ragionevolmente" accurata replica dei sistemi.
Hi captains, I don't get lost in chatter talk but I'll tell you immediately what many of you have been waiting to know for quite some time: the release date is set for April the 30th 2022 and the price will be 75 € + VAT. Fly the Maddog X will be available via SimMarket only. I could add so many ...
I don't get lost in chatter talk but I'll tell you immediately what many of you have been waiting to know for quite some time: the release date is set for April the 30th 2022 and the price will be 75 € + VAT. Fly the Maddog X will be available via SimMarket only.
I could add so many details but I will do it in the next few days, the most important thing is the addition of the EFB, initially not planned in the feature list, and the introduction of a new 3D model for the passenger cabin in line with the new graphic standards of FS2020.
Nei giorni scorsi Just Flight ha rilasciato screen e aggiornamenti sullo sviluppo del 757-200/300 in collaborazione con BlueBird Simulations.
Saranno realizzate sia la versione passeggeri (prima) che la versione freighter (successivamente).
The long four-year wait is over. Get your copy of the MD-11 by Rotate right now!
"Rotate has included a large number of systems including an accurate air, electrical and hydraulic system, as well as a complete automatic flight system. All FMA modes are simulated, along with flap limiting, stall warnings, automatic pitch trim and more.
For those looking to go deeper into the simulation, a full test system has been included meaning you can ensure fire systems are working, the weather radar is functional and all emergency power is in working order. More than 200 failures are also included with the Rotate MD-11."